Join AIMSA Online

Google Groups
अल इंडिया मधेसी विद्यार्थी संघ (एमसा), इंडिया
Visit this group

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

[AIMSA "Unity in Diversity"] Re: short introduction

Thanks for your responses :). By reading them, the thought comes into my mind that I forgot to mention some important components. But plz follow the same way and do your forgetting on this my forgetfulness :).
So, I agree with Susha ji that „children theater for our society will promote some new things in society" bcz as far as im concerned I insist on the voluntary feature. I've never been in Nepal, but supposedly its enough rare there; as I know unfortunately an enormous number of children are without education or else „sweet home". I dont serach simple a school-place for my plan but only just some children, all those who cant get a chance from the society. Than one can ask how do I think to get the persons for the realization gratis … yes, firstly and for my pleasure that's why we are in this association, secondly i make my efforts to acquire the needed skills so what were been in the summary, thirdly if it wont make you laugh at me: i believe that its a blessed work and "karma" is with us ... or else :D laughing is a good thing :D.
 
...
 
have a nice day and :D a lot:
Kristina :)

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
For more options, visit AIMSA group at
http://groups.google.co.in/group/aimsaformadhesi
AIMSA Blog Url- http://indiamadhesi.wordpress.com
or visit http://www.aimsanepal.org
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments: