Join AIMSA Online

Google Groups
अल इंडिया मधेसी विद्यार्थी संघ (एमसा), इंडिया
Visit this group

Sunday, November 2, 2008

[AIMSA "Unity in Diversity"] short introduction

Hi All,
I'm Kristina Czere from Europe (Hungary) and this is my first letter on this mailing-list for introducing myself. By this time I got in touch with Surendra ji and Sujit ji, and now here I am to write something about me forasmuch I took their advice about this. Well, in essence now I'm doing my BA at the BBU (Budapest Buddhist University), so please remember this when giving me your reviews bcz surely my workings will be better in time. My major is about the buddhist dharma, with a specialization of sanskrit which gave me the idea of the children's theatre. I'd like to do my MA in Tirupati, choosing a specialization accordingly this project. I have some other skills, so I'm working as a hatha yoga trainer at the weekday's afternoons; and nursing ppl in a critical care hospitalization at the weekend's nights (punctually just 6 nights per a month). So, its me.
 
Children's Theatre AIMSA
The main objective of the project is to invent the best method of teaching the children, by preserving their inborn playful character. In advance of the exposition we can declare the importance of this side of the character. Firstly at the childhood: it makes their studies easier and more effectiver. Secondly at the adulthood: it can be a potentionality of avoiding the stress factors, which are being the main causes of illnesses and the lack of a good career. Moreover it means an active attitude for solving the problems instead of a passive resignation. Now I just attached a short summary, which is focusing on the basic text of this project. Namely Bhaṭṭikāvya (Rāvaṇavadha) from an Indian poet Bhaṭṭi (between the 6th–7th century AD/CE).
Its enough possible that you've already been familiar with these thoughts and my short sentences seem to be simply, but please don't forget that I'm just at the beginning of my work. It will be my thesis, where you can see a more complete version. Furthermore if kindly let me know your opinions and suggestions, than these will be always welcomed.
 
thx:
Kristina

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
For more options, visit AIMSA group at
http://groups.google.co.in/group/aimsaformadhesi
AIMSA Blog Url- http://indiamadhesi.wordpress.com
or visit http://www.aimsanepal.org
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments: